Dr. Leonardo Rasi
Dr. Rasi received his MD from Loma Linda University School of Medicine where he subsequently completed two years of surgical training before devoting his practice to cosmetic laser surgery.
He has been practicing cosmetic surgery for the past 14 years. He has trained numerous physicians in surgical laser techniques over the past several years and frequently gives educational seminars.
As a Cosmetic Laser Surgeon, he is constantly striving to provide patients with the latest in aesthetic treatments by researching and incorporating new equipment, attending educational conferences and assisting in the development of new technology.
Dr. Rasi is excited to join the excellent physician staff at Elite Body Sculpture. One of the best things about liposuction surgery is the consistently happy patients. Providing excellent surgical care, great outcomes and a great doctor-patient relationship are the principals that he has always practiced and always will. He looks forward to meeting you in a personal consultation soon.
- Fellow of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Pacific Union College (Angwin, California) – BA
- Loma Linda University (Loma Linda, CA) – Doctor of Medicine
- University Medical Center (Loma Linda, California) – General Surgery & Internship